Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Where have I been?

I figured I needed to get a post in December or everyone would think I was dead or in jail...or both.

First, why I haven't been posting. I have had a enormous amount of personal issues in RL that I have been dealing with which has meant I have basically set my automotive hobby to the side. I haven't done anything gearhead related since the Summer car show for Mazo. Life has been overwhelming. In this day and age many will understand the why so there is no reason to get into details.

Second, I have been kicking around selling the Camaro. That has got me not wanting to think about doing anything gear head related since every time I think of it I start to wonder about selling the Camaro. The car doesn't have a emotional attachment like everything else we have in the fleet. Every other custom or toy car we have in the family or shop has a certain attachment which would make selling them very hard to do. The Camaro, not so much. I don't dislike the car, I just need to go a different direction in life with a few things and selling the car would allow that. So if you are interested in it, send a email or respond below. I'd be happy to talk about it.

Third, the kids. This I am not angry about so don't take it that way. Their needs trump everything else. William's sports have taken me totally out of the car seen. If I am not taking him to practice, coaching, or traveling to games then I am doing everything else I need to do. So I haven't hit any cruise nights or car shows this past year because I am focused on him. Brock is going to start getting into these sports also, so the spare time will be short.

Lastly, I'll try to post more but I am going to steer the topics back to a few things that I am doing often enough. Working on cars and family stuff that might have a auto theme to it.

If you are still bothering to check in on me, thanks, I'll try to keep things rolling.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I'm still reading it any time it posts :) I'm posting to my blog weekly... random automotive tips... so your readers can get a little something there hopefully. - Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home