Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Soapy has a problem

So this happened this morning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFvD7fRul_g&feature=youtu.be




Back story. Soapy is about 90+ years old, great guy. His daughter called Monday and said Soapy had a brake problem in the Ranger. I asked a few questions and she didn't have much for a answer, just that something in the back wasn't right and he would bring it in Tuesday morning. Ok, see you then.
Soapy lives about a mile from me out in the country. So we are neighbors in the mindset of country living. He knows he could have asked me to stop in and grab it or see if it was drivable but knowing Soapy he didn't want to trouble me.
I left for work and to drop the kids off at school, by chance I caught up to Soapy as he was driving his Ranger in to the shop.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Roy in Yuma said...

I bet he complained it was pulling to the right . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home